jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKvoAb5jBM&feature=related

so anyway, I was watching this video (for like the 8th time) and it ocurred to me to read the comments.. so I did..

  • the boys seemed so much happier back then. I hope they find happiness again.
  • They were more... funny, and and exciting back then. But they're still great people and still a terrific band! But now, Alex is drunk at concerts alot more, and he barley plays the guitar on the 3rd album. Hopefully, they have some of their old selves inside...somewhere..deep, deep down....
  • jamie wasnt really in rehab he's taking the piss

i think i'm depressed, i mean i have questioned this myself, i noticed alex beeing drunk in some concert videos, and the four of them don't have the same shiny spark they used to.. and duuh jamie wasn't in rehab (i pray for that every fucking night), and it's true, we all fans miss the old them.. I mean, I love all their albums and songs, and i have favourites.. shit i'm crying

my response: I admire them, they're so talented and gifted and humble. I miss the old them, they seemed happier with themselves; and Alex wasn't so drunk and Jamie wasn't so bbitter.. I love them so much :_

i miss my sober singer rockstar brother, he's still there somewhere inside him, i can tell.. I just wish it was out more often :/ I hate seeing him drunk, i really do.. And i'm not against his drinking, I myself want one of his margaritas, but i've seen the effects it has on him and.. crying won't help him, but it helps me..

i miss old AM, i love them so fucking much, i haven't realised how much untill today:/

i will be 4 ever with you, i promess

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario