martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Can I just say?

I was watching this video a few minutes ago. I just love them, but that's not the point.



So the fact that this person, who I have no idea who the fuck she/he is, said that, all that, makes me so proud of Alex. It is true, this man is something so different from the rest, something you can't and won't find in many places, in any place at all. He is charming, he is funny, he is sweet and loving and everything. "He's the kind of person that would rather stay home and read a dictionary instead of going out to the pub." -Alexa Chung.
Well, he is the most talented human being that is walking on this earth right now. I love him, I just simply do. Seriously, I'd give anything to meet you, to see you, to hear your voice, to see your smile, to hug you. Well, someday, I promise, it'l happen. I love you with all my heart and soul. Alexa, Matt, Nick, Jamie, your mom and dad and every single one you love is so lucky to have you.