jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Oceania High - Chapter 1

Chapter 1: And I am telling you I’m not going♪


First day in a new school always sucks. You deal with being alone with no one around to help you, al the dooshbags saying crap in the corridors, show-offs daddy’s girls who think they can get it all with their super hot boyfriends, new teachers, disgusting cafeteria food, you get my point..

So anyway it was my first day at Oceania High, and I showed up with rather normal clothes in order not to call attention. I hate being the spotlight, seriously I really do.

Anyway, where was I? Oh right, so I arrived and went straight to my first class, science. Yes, it is my favorite subject; I love experimenting with different chemicals and stuff.

The class went along pretty well, and before I knew it I was standing at the cafeteria, tray in hand, not knowing where to seat. A few girls looked at me like I was some kind of freak, others just laughed. And then this girl came up to me, she was tall and had beautiful long curly blonde hair.

-Hi, I’m Alice. You’re the new girl right? Hey why don’t you come sit with me and my friends?

And without a word I followed her to the window table where two girls and tree boys sat...

-Hi, my name is Desiree, but my friends call me De for short.- said a cute, pale blond girl.- Oh and this is my boyfriend Sam.-

Sam just waved and smiled.

Alice introduced me to the rest. Jonathan, who was a short guy, not much shorter than me, and had brown hazel eyes, was the one I sat next to. The other boy looked like some sort of god sexy monkey. I mean it. Well his name is Jamie.

-Hi, I’m Phoebe. - I said in lack of words.

Jamie asked in a surprised voice: -Hey aren’t you the girl from Canada? You’re in my math class right?

-Yeah, I’m from the French part of Canada. Oh so that is where I saw you, you know you looked kin of familiar.

-Hey I was there too. - Sam said.

-I didn’t see you though- I shrugged and looked toward Alice who was eating a chicken wing with a bit too much enthusiasm.

We ate chatting about the classes we shared and after school I left, eager to get out of that hell hole.

But I was soon to find out my day wasn’t over.

-Hey Phoebe! - I heard Shorty call. Well it turns out Johnny had a nickname do to his height and weight, although in my opinion he isn’t ugly at all...

-Hey there- I said with lack of enthusiasm.

-I heard the quarterback has a crush on you.

-Who? Not like ever went to the sports field to be seen by sweaty guys running around with a ball getting hit by each other.

-You obviously don’t like football.

-Really? Can you tell? - I answered in a mocking sarcastic tone.

Turns out Shorty is my neighbor, so I ended up chatting with him on the bus and on my way home (not that it is a home anyways) I realized maybe school wasn’t so bad after all.

____________________________
 
Okei, la hise en ingles porqe me es mas facil pero no se pajeen, traduzcanla..
 
 
 
Personajes:
  • Phoebe - Yo
  • Alice - Jazmin
  • Desiree - Delfina
  • Sam - Guille
  • Johnny - Corchis
  • Jamie - Lucho
hey, me tenia qe inspirar con alguien jajajjaja

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario