viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

Men down

I'm pretty much sick of every bastard in the world who continuosly tries to make crap out of other people's lifes.. FUCK YOURSELF DICK.. and yes, maybe it's not the time or place and maybe it'll never be, but listen, and listen close, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I've had it, fake or not, good or bad, intentionally or not, STOP IT.. and this is not about me, not today, maybe never 'cause I'd never finish.. anyway, i'd like to ask those reaks, what's the point? why do you do this? are you seriously that sadic? are you as masochistic to feel pleasure when someone cries or is hurt because of you? does it really feel that good? DOES IT? gee if it does why don't we all try it? then we'll be as happy as you.. but why do you think we don't actually? well I can tell you, basicaly we don't because ethically and moraly it is WRONG, and CRUEL, and just plain MEAN.. a lot of people let me down in my life, people I held high in a pedestal, that no stain was big enough to bring them down.. and those people I used to hate or dislike were the only ones worth it.. everyone is fake with eachother, and I won't point fingers, or, maybe I will, then again it's pointless.. it just seems that when someone is a good person, they take them for granted, along with their forgiveness, they supose that since he/she can't hurt a fly, why on earth would he stand up to me? so that harmless, stupid ass who won't stand up to me has feelings too, but why would you care? he/she's none of your buissness, and still you call her/him friend, and say you love him/her and you make them listen to you.. at what cost? egocentric hipocrit bastard, that is what you are, and this is not directed to anyone, and yet it is for everyone.. HAAHAHAHAHAHA like anyone has more than 5 true friends who were there through EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING and that did even the IMPOSSIBLE just to mak sure the were ok..

pointles, this is a waste of time that's what it is.. screw it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario