lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Be cruel to me 'cause I'm a fool for you

From the minute that you walked right through the door thoughts were racing in my mind time to explore. 
Tunnel vision had him locked on in my sight, on a mission, for possession by the end of the night. It's like the pray playing games with the hunter; no where to run boy, time to surrender .


And all I need is to feel you. All I want is to feel you 

Reach out and touch me before I go insane.
Reach out and touch me, boy don't you make me wait. I'm a dime, and you're so on the money.
Reach out and touch me.

Like a prayer, your touch can take me there. In my mind, you and me in a secret affair.
And boy you're killin me and you don't even know it, tried to hold back but I can't control it.

So I'm steppin to you, skip the "How Ya Doin'?" grab your hand and pull you closer to me. Out the door were slippin, then we start to kissing but you're invited to my fan-ta-ta-sy 

And all I need is to feel you. All I want is to feel you. 

Reach out and touch me before I go insane.
Reach out and touch me, boy don't you make me wait. I'm a dime, and you're so on the money.
Reach out and touch me. 
Oh! before I go insane. Oh! boy don't u make me wait. I'm a dime, and you're so on the money. 
Reach out and touch me.



Baby can't you see how you're affecting me? 


Maybe, fate brought the two of us closer now, don't you wanna? Don't you wanna? Don't you wanna? Don't you wanna? 
Reach Out And Touch Me .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario