domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

What if?

What if I told you that I loved you? Would you run away? Would you turn your head and never look back?

They taught me not to care about the rest. They taught me not to care about anything at all. And I obeyed, because it was my life, and it was the easiest way to demonstrate my capacity to crush people. But now, I feel so different that I don't even recall being like that. Now I care too much. And I hate caring too much, because for caring I get hurt. Getting hurt isn't the problem though, the problem is hurting every single friend beside me. Because now it seems I can't cry without making at least three people cry. And I can't worry about someone without being told "Fuck Off kiddo". And that really annoys me to the point of not wanting to talk to anyone else for the rest of the day.

So fine, you want me not to care, I won't care. You want me not to be like that? Sorry, that's just the way I am, and if you don't like it you can go and fuck yourself.

But that's beside the point, I don't care anymore.


_________________________________

Lo que uno escribe en la escuela mirando a un imbecil morocho escuchando musica. :| #MeAsusto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario